Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KevinDuf

IEMS instruction

4 posts in this topic

I need some help with cx-programmer, i have to replace a C200HX CPU with a CS1 unit, but when i do the conversion, the old program use the IEMS instruction ( IEMS(--) - Indirect EM Addressing ) his instruction is'nt availlable in CS1, i try to figure out a way to replace this instruction but i need some help with this one. thanks Portion_Cutter.cxp

Change it over to using index registers, see my post from a few minutes ago: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=22080

I did one of your rungs as an example: Here is the original: Portion_Cutter section 12 rung 8.cxp Here is the converted: Portion_Cutter section 12 rung 8 converted.cxp I have removed all other rungs to make it more clear. Note that you must use a CPU45 or higher to get the EM banks required by your program. Also, note that you can use the IR registers over again later in the program as long as you reset the pointers each time you go to use them. (note that your original code did not set all the pointers back to zero after using them, so I did not in my conversion. Just an FYI, you do not have to reset them, you can just set them for what you need them for later on.

Thanks a lot i'll just have to do a lot of conversion, i'd never learn using IR and DR, but it seems to be very powerful, i got a lot of application i can use these