Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIKE31

HELP

7 posts in this topic

I hope someone will give some info in regards to following in Mitsubishi plc in comparison to AB plc : 1- Is M10 stands for internal bit ? 2- What is TO bit ? 3- what is it [set M11] ? 4- [pls M12] ? Many many thanks

1) Correct 2) TO is an instruction to send data to a special module(TO K0 K0 D0 K1) / T0 is the timer 0 this can be the coil or the value depending on the instruction used. 3) Activate internal bit M11 (it will only deactivate when you RST M11) 4) M12 will only be active for one scan in the PLC.

HI GAMBIT Thanks for the reply I have one more for you, [DIV D8030 K10 D0 ] means that divide value of 8030 by 10 then place it in D0 now tell me what is the value at D0. Does it mean that I have to be on line with processor and see it on data table? Thanks again

The value of D8030 comes from the pot (0-255) next to the serial port of your FX PLC. So yes you have to go online to see the value of D8030 and D0

HI GAMBIT Sorry but some more question. The pot you mentioned is it a time delay device to adjust time then what is the unit. Thanks again Mike.

It's just a Device of which you can change the value using the trim-pot next to the serial port. The value can be changed between 1-255. Just an easy way to tune a value. If you want to use it an a timer it would be (T0) D8030 Or in your case it was first divided in by ten in D0 so (T0) D0 I hope it is clear if not let me know