Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yurigas75

Change Inverter's parameter by Device net

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I need to change a parameter on an Inverter connected by Device net to a Cj1M . On the inverter is a Yaskawa FZ7 and there is the ELS software inside I need to change the parameter P1-03 (Ratio Numerator). I tried to use the FB "INVDRT401_WriteParameter" but seems not working, the error goes on but without any error code appear, looking inside the FB seems like no response by the inveter, the remote I/O are working and i can read the speed of the motor. The inveter is setted like standard remote I/O . On the PLC there is also a ETN21 card and is connected with ethernet to another device, can be the problem? In the configurator the net of device-net is numberd 2. I have find on a french site a FB for write a parameter that ask for a net number unfortunatly i do not know Instance and attribute of the parameter that i need to change (P1-03 = #602) Can anyone help me? Best regards Yuri

Hi, unfortunately no suggestions. After installing device net I removed an inverter, can be the problem? I must remove the red circled from the table? I can not test it immediatly because the machine is working to a customer and i need to organize an intervention for make some test. Best regards Yuri

Hi, I do not think that the absence of one slave can stop the communication with another, only slow it. For the instance and attribute, you can find them in the documentation of the DeviceNet Card I539-E1-03 I attach the section about that (CIMR-F7Z = 3G3RV). I do not see the P1-03 in it but the register #602 gives instance 06 and attribute 02 Hope this help Best regards, 3G3RV-Param.pdf