Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest chiscymru

connecting to a Q series with GX V 8

5 posts in this topic

OK, im fairly certain im being a bit slow here but ive been modifing a mitsi PLC program all week using GX V8 and am having problems modifing the code. Everytime I try to compile the software it fails with the error ' The program you are correcting differs with the registered program'. And a code: ES:010a4070. Both PC and PLC verify as the same. So what have I done??????????

I'm not sure to anderstund your problem. Probabily your Gx is configured as online-write mode, or automatic plc writing after convert a ladder program. Try to check in Tools-Options- WriteConversionWritingBehavior and set 'don't write to plc'. bye Max

Thanks. Will try when i get a chance. I was set to 'write to plc' - hopefully this may allow me to update the PC program as I want it and to download it to the plc. I'll then set up my laptop to allow me to work & edit on line again. I've just noticed that i'd also opened around 3 different entry data monitors, I wonder if this may affect the operation of GX?

The solution Maccxim describes is a result of saving a program in the online mode. after breaking up the connection to the PLC and trying to convert you're application GX Developer will try it to download it to the PLC. ES:010a4070 : description in manual say's that the program before correction differs from the registered program. So you try to do an online change with a program that is differend from the program in the PLC. Make sure you're not monitoring the program and download the program again in the CPU. The problem should be solved. Edited by FNMdeJong

Before you can write online change to the PLC, gx developer usually does a verify test between the program in the PLC and the actual program on the pc. if their is any mismatch it will display them. these mismatch should be corrected before you can do any write to the plc while it is run mode. you can also manually verify the program in the plc and the program on the PC. by choosing the verify function. Do as maccxim said and i think you will be able to download the program to the plc