Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nguyenthanhcanh

Problem with NS recovery update on NS12-V1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, Now I have a problem with NS12-V1 I uploaded System (via System menu) from NS12-V2 to CF card and then I downloaded from CF card to NS12-V1. The result is system error #10. Turn the power off and on again, NS check hardware ok but system error #10. I have tried to recovery system on start up with version from 6.2 to 8.4 but no result, When I insert CF card and turn NS on, display black screen only and orange LED lit. I also change many CF card but not better. Please give me an advice. Thank you.

I have had this with an NS5 last year, same method and symptoms. Had to turn in for repairs, I believe the memory was corrupt and replaced.

Use a fresh CF Card that has never been formatted (preferably 256mb or lower) and try the recovery procedure again. Use version 6.2 first.

I have retried with two fresh CF card (128MB & 64MB), but not succesful. I discoveried that there is another CF card behind CF slot. I have searched on the internet, this CF card is system ROM. I think the system program in this CF card has been corrupted. And if copy image from good CF card, it can run again?

I guess this is what they do at the repair center.. but no, I don't have such a system file...