Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kav

E1043 HMI can not write to the controller registers

9 posts in this topic

Hi to all! IAn HMI E1043 is connected with Q03UDE CPU. All works fine except from following...HMI can read any register from the controller but it can not write to the same register. Trying to modify the current value from one register I get the error: " Error 0055 Stn 0". I can not find the meaning of the error in any manual. Any help would be gretaly appreciate!!! Thanks a lot !!!

Your problem is that on the built-in ethernet port of the UDE CPU you haven't configured the port to accept writing. Please select the following:

Kaare_t, Thank you very much for your help. I spent a whole day to try everything. Many many thanks!!!!!

Unfortunately, your tip is not the solution. I did this change but I get the same error "Error 0055 Stn0". Any idea where can I find the error exlanaion? What else to try??? Thank you again!!

Can you post up images of the PLC configuration and the HMI Driver configuration?? Did you update to the latest drivers in E-designer??

Thanks! Uploaded some photo from settings(HMI side) for a register (File register R8) that I can not modify from HMI. HMI settings1.bmp HMI settings2.bmp Plc settings.bmp Thanks a lot!

Did you remember to power off/on the PLC after changing the parameters?? Sometimes it is not enough to do a remote reset, you have to physically power the PLC off/on.

It is unbelievable!!!! That was!!!! Power off/on physically. Last 3 days I did only soft reset. Now, everything is ok! Thank you very much for your help. Thanks!!!!