Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CanaanP

Set visibility based on active display

2 posts in this topic

Not sure why I haven't been able to find anything on this, unless its impossible...but it seems like it should be possible. I would like have a row of "buttons" on the bottom of my screen for navigation between displays. I have an up image and a down image. Shouldn't I be able to have a goto display button, then the up image, then the down image all in a group, then set the visibility of the up and down images based on an expression evaluating the active display?

Are you using RSView32, FTView SE, or FTView ME ? The functions available to buttons and navigation are different in ME, and similar in SE and View32. In Machine Edition I've ended up using the Remote Display Number to steer the navigation by just pointing those Global Connections to an onboard Memory tag. I used Ramp buttons instead of actual Goto Display buttons. I just did a very simplified version in FTView Studio 6.0 just to make sure I remembered how it works. I put it on the MrPLC server in the Allen-Bradley HMI Downloads section. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=960 Edited by Ken Roach