Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
igeorge

windows 7 ultimate and usb driver

8 posts in this topic

Hello, When i installed cx-one on my pc , win7/64 went OK with no errors. I assume it did installed as 32 bits because is listed in the program files (x86) When i connect a PLC - cp1l in particular i have, windows does not find the driver. I pointed to the usb folder in the omron directory, but no luck. It works under windows xp fine, but in windows 7 /64 bits does not. When i try to manualy select the inf file , i get an error, that drivers are for 32 bits windows and not for 64. I cheked with FTDI, which have 64 bits driver, but they do not work with Omron. Omron, used its own signature on the driver so it not install a diferent driver. Does anybody has 64 bits usb drivers for Omron ? If yes, please point wher to download them Thank you Ion
1 person likes this

Michael, YOU are a real life server. It works like a charm I did beg Omron Canad for more that 6 month for that and thay told me is no driver, just buy the cable adaptor .... he he he , they must be realy hungry. Thank you very much Please write me at igeorge @ rogers.com for a private issue. Best regards Ion
1 person likes this

That was a great solution bro. An Expert indeed. 

Theivame !! Neenga engayo poiteenga :) Neenga Nalla irukanum :) 

Thank you so much sir Michael! This is really great, such a great help. Thanks

Thanks a lot, it works for my win 7 64 bit and Omron CP1E PLC