Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MUSAK

help plz.

10 posts in this topic

hello need help with cpe1 plc would like to allow communication between NT2S-SF122B-EV2. I added you write about it, but I can not display the program data input cxonevertex.zipvertex.zip

Hi Musak, I do not have NTXS 1.04 on hand so hopefully can do the explanbation step by step. For NT2S to CP1E you would need to configure CP1E as standard Hostlink node 0. Cable to be used NT2S- CN242V1. This cable powers the Nt2S. Using NTXS make sure that the network created that PLC = node 0 , by default the NT2S is node 0 so please exchange the nodenumbers. Or make HL node on CP1E 1 , make sure they match. After changing comms settings in CP1E make sure you do a powercycle. Wednessday I am back in the office to check your programms , if needed. Regards, MPM

Data format of NT2S RS232 port is not 8,1,N like you setup in CX-Programmer CP1E RS232C port settings, but 7,2,E, which is default Host Link format. Change to default, that should do the trick for you. Rest looks ok. Asuming your cable is of correct type, see attached cable suggested by MPM : CN242-V1 cable diagram.pdf

I will check plc setting tomorrow morning Thank you, but I have a question 1) I use the model cp1e plc , but NTX program assigned to PLC model CP1L is that true? Thanks again for your interest

Yes by the time NTXS was released I think the CP1E model was not released yet. But the Host Link protocol implementation will be the same for all CP series.
1 person likes this

I CHANCED PLC SETT?NG AND NODE NUMBERS BUT NOT WORK NT FRONT PANEL SHOWING TEXT BUT DATA ENTRY ENTRY IS EMPTY FOR EXAMPLES TIME1 !! TIME2 !! CAN YOU SEND ME PLASE TEST PROGRAM FOR PLC AND NT2S SF122EV (IF SAME MODEL PERFENCES)

Unless your caps lock key is defect can you please post in lower case... upper case will not make me reply faster.. You have to make sure the data type display in NT2S is the same as your logic. It seems you are only using BCD data in your logic, you have to change all data display types in your NT2S application.

Im sorry when ? read nt2s user manuls Follow?ng are the plc port pin designat?ons for NT2S-SF122B-EV2 PLC port pin# designation 2 Direction Control 3 TX232(Trasm?t RS232) 4 VCC(+5V) 5 Curcit GND 6 TXD(Transmit CMOS) 7,8 RXD(Receive R232/CMOS) But NT2S-CN242-V1 Cable disign is diifferent Maybe I have to use different cable BEST REGARDS

So, tell me what's wrong with this pinout and the cable suggested? Looks fine to me. Do you see comms activity on the PLC port LED? Have you changed the data display to BCD?
1 person likes this

Hi Just tested your setup. Please make the following changes to make all work. PLC program as suggested by PDL, change to default ( Hostlink) Download the settings to CP1E Power cycle the PLC ( a MUST) Open application in NTXS V1.04. Download firmware Download application. Use NT2S-CN242V1 cable as suggested before. Setup is running perfect on my desk. regards, MPM
1 person likes this