Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chad_B

ProWORX NxT to Unity

3 posts in this topic

My company has been using Modicon for over 20 years now so we have quite a large collection of programs on PLCs ranging from 584s to 671 60s. The large majority of our install base is on 984s and 434s and we used ProWORX NxT almost exclusively for the 984 OS PLCs. Currently we are using Unity Pro XL 5.0. I was wondering if there was any way to import the NxT programs (DCF) into Unity Pro. I've seen that there are some conversions available but I believe they were for Concept and/or ProWORX32. Potentially I could download the NxT program to a test PLC then upload it to ProWORX32 or Concept (assuming I can scrounge up a copy) then convert it to Unity but that would be a headache since I would probably lose my descriptors and I would need to always have hardware around when I wanted to convert. If anyone knows of a simpler method, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. Chad

Will this do it? Not sure if it supports NXT, but worth checking if you have a significant investment in that. LL984 for Unity

It supports import of Modsoft, Concept (also hybrid), ProWorx NxT and ProWorx32 applications. Notice that this release does not convert but import !! In effect LL984 will be considered as 6th language of programming. The release Unity Pro XL V5.1 supports only Quantum PLC. In the future (next year ??) will be delivered a new version supporting also M340. Chad_B you must contact your Schneider technical support because as far as I know unity v5.1 is delivered only on direct request to Schneider.