Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Linhvct

3G3JX communication to ACS550 (ABB's inverter)

6 posts in this topic

Dear all! I'm in trouble with ABB's inverter model ACS550-U1. I have read its user manual but still can't find which exactly frequency referency register. This's the first time I user an ABB's inverter so in a short time I can't do what I do with OMRON's inverter. If I use 3G3JX, to send a run command from PLC, I write the frequency value (resolution 0.1Hz) into register 0002 (freq referency reg) first, then I turn on coil 0001. Is it the same if I use ACS550-U1. In case it's the same, Please tell me which corresponding register. Thanks and best regard!

Post the user manual...

Yes, all of its document can be downloaded in : http://www.abb.com/product/seitp322/8170690b61662267c1256ddb002d1ad2.aspx Please help me, I still can not fix it ~_~ Edited by Linhvct

it's strange to a newbie using PLC like me. I read the manual and it said the frequency referency register is 40001, so I write these follow value into Modbus fixed DM: D1304 : 4000 D1305 : 1XXX D1306 : X000 X means the frequency value in binary, then the number of data bytes is 5, is that right?

It's undercontrol ^_^ I beat it Thanks for reading