Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SpinnerQ

GE verso pro PLC

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone...I'm new at this and I have a project to progam my PLC: I am suppose to program logic with a basic start/stop push button that starts motor A and motor B. Everytime I press start only one motor should start and should alternately between motors A and B. I can not find a way to toggle the motors every time I push the start button....Am I suppose to use timer or set and reset coils?....or both?....I'm confused and frustrated.....

Look in the DOWNLOADS section, click on SEARCH, type in "toggle" The below examples pop up and should be able to help you. Toggle Button Sleepy Wombat Omron - PLC Sample Code Downloads Sun, Nov 2 2003 9:57:33 pm 459 146 Basic One Button Toggle 1.0 chakorules AB - PLC Sample Code Downloads Thu, Oct 2 2003 3:15:17 pm 2858 1959 Toggle Bit unknown AB - PLC Sample Code Downloads Thu, Oct 2 2003 1:32:48 pm 669 348 Toggle Bit Picture unknown AB - PLC Sample Code Downloads Thu, Oct 2 2003 1:20:08 pm 1006 576 Toggle Bit unknown AB - PLC Sample Code Downloads Thu, Oct 2 2003 11:38:15 am 1105 882

See this Thread it shows a couple of ways to do a flip flop type arrangement Edited by KinK