Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

MicroLogix 1100 password

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was just trying to connect to a Micro Logix 1100 through my web browser. I wanted to check the Speed and Duplex settings. I can get to the "Home" screen by typing in the IP address, but when I press the "Network Settings" I get a pop-up asking for a user name and password. I can go online directly with RS500 and I can check the settings there, but I was just wondering if someone could tell me if there is a default setting for the username and password. The details from the "Home" screen are below Device Name 1763-L16BWA B/8.00 Device Description MicroLogix 1100 Processor Device Location Ethernet Address (MAC) 00-0F-73-01-A4-D7 IP Address 192.0.2.57 O/S Revision Series B FRN 8.0 HTML File Revision 1.10 Current Time Jan 12 2011, 13:33:26 CPU Mode Remote Run

The web page username and password are separate from the regular controller password, which uses the standard SLC/MicroLogix numeric password. The default usernames and passwords are: For full privileges, Username = "administrator" and Password = "ml1100" For read-only privileges, Username and Password = "guest".

Thanks Ken, that worked a dream