Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mitsibushiman

E615 Terminal Mirroring over ethernet

3 posts in this topic

Evening All I'm hoping someone can help me. Quite some time ago (5yrs ago!!) I set up a beijers E300 with terminal mirroring using an applet freely downloadable from the beijers E series website on the downloads page. I have a similar job to do now in the same factory on an existing E615 screen. The problem is that I cannot find a download on the www.e-terminals.com site for downloading the applet. It seems the site is offline and redirects you to the mitsubishi site in your region. I have searched the meau site to no avail. I have emailed beijers tech support but I am still awaiting a reply. Is there anyone out there that happens to have the applet stored away on their hard drive that could help me?. Any start up notes to jog my memory would help too, I vaguely recall having to use HMI tools to configure the screen if I remember correctly. If anyone can help please give me a holler. Many Thanks Edited by mitsibushiman

Hi. Think this is what you're looking for: http://www.beijer.no/web/web_aut_no.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BExFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=NO&DocID=82A64CB414ED5D85C125728E0058A54C I can see that the site is in Swedish only (sorry, no English), and I don't remember how to do this, but hopefully you do when you see the files..... Good luck!

Thanks!. That's just the file I was looking for!