Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

Serious Problem Of The Fx!?!

1 post in this topic

******************TRANSLATION 01************************ It has time I made programs for the FX that presented strange behaviors. Exactly not using instructions with index registers, happened of the free registers, to be busy to garbage. Modifying of value, accurately after to execute a set of operations mathematics. The program used register until D200, and the registers above of D1200 were affected. I and my friend, search for errors, but not written register high. Erasing the operations mathematics or changing the position of the used registers, solves the bug. PLC uses FX2N and FX1N, manufactured in the year of 1998/1999.You to ask, does not have more the program that presented the imperfection. It would like, of the opinion technique. I do not know the architecture of the PLC Mitsubishi, when to the use of firware. Thought, that it can be bug of internal register of the CPU.... Who to know details of the architecture of Mitsubishi PLC, or presented strange behaviors ... describes ******************TRANSLATION 02************************ It has time I did programs for the FX that presented strange behaviors Exactly doing not use instructions with index record, happens that the busy healthy, free records by trash. Modifying worthy, exactly after performs a mathematical assembly of operations. The program used record to D200, and the records above of D1200 were affected. I and my friend, we find errors, but record loudly not went writing. It put out the mathematical assembly of operations or change from the position of records used, resolves the bug. FX2N of uses of PLC and FX1N, manufactured in the year of 1998/1999.Se ask, do not they have more the program that presented to imperfet. It would like, from the technique of opinion. I not know to architecture of the Mitsubishi of PLC, when to the use of firware. Thought, that can be internal bug of record of the CPU.. Knowing details about the architecture of PLC Mitsubishi, or strange behaviors presented... describe