Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

CQM1H to 3G3MX communications

5 posts in this topic

Received this morning by PM: hi Mr Jay Anthony i have known you use SCB41 to communicate with inverter 3G3MV successful. now i have a problem. i hope you help me. i use CQM1H communicate with inverter 3G3MV use SCB41(RS422). but i can not do it. can you help me ?please send me code program cx-progammer to do it. i want to send frequency to inverter and read frequency from inverter to PLC. please help me, thank you so much i am hearing from you soon. best regards! can you give me your email to contact !

It is better to post this kind of PM in the forums so that many persons can see, benefit and respond to your request. Suggest you look at this for Modbus Master here at MrPLC.com: Modbus PMCR @ MrPLC.com

hi Jay ! i have known RS422/RS485 of 3G3MV inverter is Modbus protocol on chapter 7 It clearly describes protocol frame. If you use CS1 / CJ1M / CJ2M /CP1L with communication unit, you can use CX-Protocol and protocol macro to communicate with inverter easier. CX-protocol does not support CQM1H, so I must use TXD & RXD command. but i dont code program for this one. so everybody can help me ! thanks jay & everybody

Turn ON pin 8 to use the CX-Protocol to create or modify protocol macros when using a port on a CQM1H-SCB41 Serial Communications Board in the Protocol Macro serial communications mode. Select “C200HG-CPU43” as the CPU Unit on the CX-Protocol.

i use TXD and RXD to progra. it is ok. thanks everyone