Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tetrisveteran

Connecting PC and E1061 HMI panel

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a problem transferring programs to the Mitsubishi E1061 HMI panel using Beijer e-designer v7.40. I managed to receive a program from the panel into e-designer software using a RS-232 cable with an USB adapter. Trying to send the same program back after modifications or any other program be it created from scratch or a demo program supplied by the software has failed. After the sending process starts everything progresses normally until the program alerts that the chosen version of the panels driver (v1.3x) doesn't match the real driver version (1.50). After ignoring the alert and continuing the panel gets stuck at "Deleting unused drivers" with progress at 1 KB. E-designer meanwhile tries to send the program but fails and the panel remains stuck at "Deleting unused drivers". This is my first encounter with both the hardware and software I'm using so hopefully someone has seen this problem or understands the possible reasons for it. Any suggestions or solutions are welcome.

Yuo need to have the same firmware version in both E-Designer and in the E1000 panel. If the panel is version 1.5x then you need to select firmware version 1.5x in E-Designer too. I think you will need E-Designer 7.5x to be able to use firmware version 1.5x, so you should contact your local Mitsubishi dealer and get an upgrade.

Thanks for your reply, but the problem managed to solve itself. It turned out e-designer is one of very few programs that seem to like vista more than xp.

That's strange, I've run E-Designer on XP for many years without problems, but great that the issue has been solved!

hello, plse help .i have promblem for transfering the program to the mitsubishi e1061 hmi panel  using Beijer e-designer v7.50. I managed to receive a program from the panel into e-designer software using a RS232 serial cable .my problem is i can able to receivet he program from e1061 to pc ,in that program there is no alarm images are there  like e615. 

For example: if the fault is in the machine and i go to see the display no images there only alarm letters are there

Edited by pv550

It is a confusing part of E Designer.

I had the same problem a long while ago and even Beijers experts had trouble resolving it (in fact they didn't - I did)

When first uploading a project from a screen that you don't have the original for, at some point you will be asked a question like

'Are you sure you want to delete 'a folder and its contents' (can't remember name)

No more info - just that message and everything waits for your answer yes/no

Your natural instinct is to say NO but pressing NO just gives you a basic graphics folder or file with none of the original graphics from the screen project.

If you then download the full project (not part of) the special graphics are gone.

And if you don't have the original, they are gone for good.

I know to my embarrassing cost.

The one I did it on had a photograph of the part that was faulty.

What I mean by that was - each time there was an alarm or fault, the HMI would automatically go to the corresponding fault page.

On that page would be a fault message and a photograph of the suspect part    ie: pressure switch

All the photographs were gone. 

For those of you that have not uploaded an E1000 series from scratch - just say YES :) 

Thank u for the reply.So,Finally what is the solution for this problem?

we have also tried the image loader for E 1061. But that is not an effective one. After update the image loader the display will become blank there is no letters are there,simply blank.

I think that image loader file does not match the E 1061 HMI. Now, what is my question is how can i bring back the HMI to old condition(good).

You have to look in the project folder (where it was saved to) for a 'symbols' rar file. if there isnt one then you didn't save the graphics

if there is one - open it to see if your graphics files are there

Is your usb cable after market? They can cause any number of intermittent issues with downloads and uploads. Known from experience.

sir,

My question is how to callibrate the e1061 touch screen.