Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arunas

SLC-5 PROCESSOR ERROR

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have one problem with SLC-5 processor.When I conected to the PLC and started RSLINX connection with processor is ok,program "see" it.But when I started uploading a program I have this message "Corrupted processor".The PLC on mashine works properly.Port on the processor is connected with Proface HMI and it works properly.I tested this connection on all modes "run" ,"remote run" and "program" -no results.On other mashines with this PLC I uploaded programs and was no problems.Maybe anyone has this problem? Thank you for answers and sorry for my english its no good

By the message at the bottom it appears the SLC 5/04 may be at a higher revision revision level then your version of RSLinx. You may look for a newer version at the Allen Bradley site.

Select ( clink on, highlight) the processor in the RSLinx who active screen and then try to upload.

I think that's what he did and the screen is the result.

if what Bernie and Mickey suggested doesn't work, you might try the following ... GUESS #1 ... maybe the SLC's serial port (the DB9 plug) has been reconfigured for use by the HMI – and so maybe it is not set up as a "programming" port any more ... if so, you might have to make your connection for RSLogix500 through the DH+ port instead of through the DB9 serial port ... GUESS #2 ... the DF1 driver in RSLinx usually comes up with the following name: AB_DF1-1 ... not with the following name: AB_DF1-2 ... the way your screen shot shows ... I would try deleting the existing DF-1 driver completely – and then adding in a new one ... I would use the Autoconfigure button while setting up the driver ... and your English is completely understandable ...

I agree with b_carlton. I had the same issue during our last shutdown when I did a processor upgrade. The integrator could connect and upload/download just fine but I could not. I had an older version of logix than he did. When I updated my Logix version the error went away. I believe it was the exact same error you are seeing.