Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZedP

Temperature module addition TS101

6 posts in this topic

Hello I'm seeking assistance in configuring CP1H-X40DT1-D. I'm trying to add temperature module CPM1A-TS101-DA ( 2x PT100 and 1 analogue OUT ) and although I've been looking at the instruction sheet for few days now... I dont' get it. There is very little info from OMRON on the existence of this temp module but, here I have it ! I usually work with controls on the power transformer so this is a bit out of my league. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using CX-One 7.3c PS. This is for my house Thanks CPM1A-TS101-DA.pdf 206 REV 1 NOV 11 2010.cxp Edited by ZedP

You need a little more information from the Operation Manual for CP1H. Pages from W450-E1-02 CP1H CPU Operation.pdf

[ You need a little more information from the Operation Manual for CP1H. Hmm this is where my troubles begin because the module does not look like anything in the manual.... Pages from W450-E1-02 CP1H CPU Operation.pdf

This unit is NOT compatible with a CP1H. Ir does NOT appear in Expansion unit listing for the CP1H. That means it CANNOT be used in your system.

I have inquired to Omron Europe regarding this product.