Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tugalsan

Magelis xbt p021010

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. equipment: I have an old Telemeqanique Premium as a PLC; and have a Magelis xbt p021010 as a scada. (it is old because, Nowadays I could not find any components for it) situation: For now it controls only 1 workshop. What I want was to control my second workshop with same PLC and Scada. Hence, I programmed the PLC [ just added 2 rungs :) ]. And it works fine. But in this stage I have to change timings from PLC. When it comes to programing Scada. I could not find my old version program, but find XBTL1000 V4.5. problem: When I tried to import from Scada, it returned "This is not a XBT L-1000 file" error. When I tried to open from 8_8_8_U.DOP file, it returned "This is not a XBT L-1000 file" error. solution: 1- I wrote all the pages from Scada to a scratch Paper. 2- I created a new DOP file with pages as in the Paper and named as 8_8_8_U.DOP. 3- I compared two files (the old DOP file and the new DOP file (new one was without any links MWs configured or had alarms in it)) hex by hex with free the program Hex Editor Neo. There I made "copy/paste" the differeneces as mouch as I could. In the end, I had a new DOP file exact copy of old DOP file (not exactly hexwise, but contentwise) with all the pages, link, alarms etc. 4- While editing I saw on the old file that SCADA is chosen as p022010. Hence I implement my new file as p022010 again. 5- Lastly I combined old three pages to two pages. And add a new third page as my workshop 2 timings. For workshop 2 no alarm is required, so i did not touch the alarm pages. question: Although my new file opens with new XBT program successfully, can I upload my new file to scada? Will it work although it was maden by the new versioned program. attention: Please read the "problem" part again. I do not wish to stop my workshop 1. Please advise. 8_8_8_U_oldfile.zip 8_8_8_U_newfile.zip Edited by tugalsan

Morning, I tried to open the "old" file with XBTL1000 V4.51 and I had no problem. I think your version of XBTL1000 is either corrupted or more surely older than the one that was used to do the job. There's no problem to recreate the program with your XBTL1000 version, you just have to be sure everything have beeen recreated and it's not really guaranteed with the hex editor method you used. JC
1 person likes this

I did recover(for V4.5) the old file with hex editor before. Hence by opening it, I can create a empty file and enter everything I see. However, I fear I will forgot to implement a menu/table/settings that I do not know. I am not in a hurry, hence, I will not touch it until I find the right version software XBTL1000 V4.51 But at first I will connect V4.51 to my Scada import the old file and decide on whether it returns "This is not a XBT L-1000 file" error or not :) Thanks for the life saving reply Edited by tugalsan

My old Magelis xbtp021010 HMI program also had problems, some buttons also had problems, I bought a new xbtp021010 keyboard to replace the old ones, and reinstalled the program, and finally, it works.