Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Filling Bottle Question

2 posts in this topic

It was submitted by Girishkumar v. patil (girishvpatil@rediffmail.com) on Thursday, May 6, 2004 at 23:18:05 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sir, i am using a AB plc for a small bottle fillig systems . i want to fill bottles of 20ml each, there are 200000 bottles i want to fill per 14 hours by using PLC . what arrangement should i make to calculate this much small amount (20 ml) very accurately.even if i loss 1 ml per bottlethere is very much loss b'use fluide which should fill is very costly, please suggest sutaible solution

Let me see if I understand this. You want to repeatedly fill bottles with a measured amount of a liquid. You want highly repeatable accuracy. One way would be to use a piston injector with a calibrated volume equal to your desired amount. As an example, check out the following: Oil-Rite new product I have no experience with the above referenced vendor, but provide this as an example. Another would be to use a small positive displacement flowmeter; then count off the pulses, closing a solenoid valve on target reached. You might try finding an on-line packaging or medical equipment magazine, and posting requests for more information there.