plcspot

can we convert ladder program from sysmac C120F to omron CPM2A

10 posts in this topic

some one have try to convert ladder program from sysmac C120F to omron CPM2A i see in syswin software have C120 but am not sure can be use this soft ware to convert program or not

The only programming tool for the C120F was the 3G2A5-PRO19E or the FIT-10 Factory Computer. There is no conversion software because they truly are "horses of a different color." W79-E1-1 3G2A5-PRO19-E( Programming Console for Flowchart) @ MrPLC.com

hi thank for data but i see in syswinsoftware have c120 cpu are you ever try befor i need to online on my laptop best regards

Sorry. It won't work!

how i can got plc ladder program inside you have other way sir

The last alternative is to study the machine operation, document the IO and operation, have it confirmed by operators, and start from scratch.

oh thank alot for clear my question

Hi, I wanna ask too about how convert the program from PLC C120F to CP Series?? with CX-Programmer with LK Communication module what it's can use?

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2010 at 4:38 PM, Jay Anthony said:

The only programming tool for the C120F was the 3G2A5-PRO19E or the FIT-10 Factory Computer. There is no conversion software because they truly are "horses of a different color." W79-E1-1 3G2A5-PRO19-E( Programming Console for Flowchart) @ MrPLC.com

Please read this thread carefully. Mr. Anthony has answered this question. CX Programmer will not work. You may be able to find the programming console on EBay.