Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcos Netto

Terminator SRS1-T

7 posts in this topic

Hello Omron friends, I accidentally, connect a terminator SRS!-T in 24v, causing short circut. I openned the terminator and I saw a burned resistor. I think if I change the resistor, the terminaor will able to work again Does anyone knows the value of the resistor,i looked everywhere and I couldn't find. I'm having problems contating OMROM Enginners. Thanks, Marco Netto Technical Support OMROM Vision Engenharia Bahia - Brasil

I just put an ohm meter on one of these. It measures 100.2 ohms Hope this will help.

Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll buy and test to see if it works, the I'll let you know. Best regards

I normally just use a 120 ohm resistor for termination.

Ypu mean you're not suckered into the little plastic case. Ain't they cute...

Oh wonderfully pretty expensive bit of plastic. I normally carry quite a few 120 ohm resistors in the laptop bag - Modbus, Device Net, CompoNet, even the older SRM stuff all use the same resistors. Then 100 uf caps to put in series if there is a noise problem, 5k, 10k 20k, 50k resistors for generator controllers etc. Multiple programming cables as well. Ruddy huge laptop bag these days - hard to find room for the 17" Dell Vostro laptop. Walking into the airport lop sided now.

I remember when you got that laptop. Didn't like Vista much...