Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gleblanc

Toyopuc

4 posts in this topic

Anybody familiar with Toyopuc PLCs? I've got several PC3Js, along with a copy of PCwin to program them with. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on an older version of PCwin, and all of the documentation is in heavily broken/accented English. At the moment, I'm trying to figure out what all of the various "Device" letters represent. The list includes P, K, V, T/C, L, X/Y, M, S, N, R, D. T/C represents Timers and Counters. X/Y represents Inputs and Outputs (well, at least outputs). D, I think, has something to do with DeviceNet. I'm still at a loss for the others. I'm hoping that posting this will help some other poor sap stuck with imported Japanese PLCs in the future. Thanks, Greg

The Toyopuc PLC is manufactured exclusively for Toyota by JTEKT (Toyoda Machinery). Toyota is the major stockholder (75%) and becomes the destination for the output of JKEKT. Find everything you ever wanted to know at Toyoda USA. You will need to register for a password and you will be amused at what they send you. Regarding memory areas:

I've poked around on their website, and found some good info. I've also got a password for the site, but I don't remember seeing a registration page anywhere. That picture is exactly what I was looking for! Is that from one of the programming manuals? The Toyoda USA website always seems to point me to http://www.jtekt.co.jp/e/products/OfcTpTop.php for more information. Is that the wrong place? Unfortunately, I don't have a serial number for their website. I've got PCwin 5.8, and they didn't start requiring a serial number until 7.2, and my illustrious predecessors lost all the media and documentation that they had. I was hopeful that the newer software would have help documents in less broken English. Thanks for all your help, Greg

Use the link above (Toyoda USA).