Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ETR Automazione srl

E410 No socket error

4 posts in this topic

I have an E410 in a network of PLCs Fx3U in TCP (10), also connected with a modul ewon 2100 with modbus TCP. Sometime, on the HMI, we find an error message "NO SOCKET " with a button like ack, called OK. If we push the button, the HMI makes a reboot and restarts the application. While this message, it's displayed on monitor, there is no communication on FX3U side and also on the modbus TCP side. This is a problem, because the alarm messagge from PLC, cannot arrive to the Ewon and therefore on SMS. Someone know which is the cause of this signaling ? Thank you

Have you had this problem from the begining or has it just started? Thinking if you maybe have some sort of hardware issue in one of the TCP layers (Physical layer)... The software (panel application) speaks to the higest layer (Application Layer) thru Socket, and if you have a hardware issue stange things can happen. I find it hard to be some software issue but have you tried to download the panel project again and reseting the panel? Contact Beijer Electronics in Sweden, you will find the developers behind the panel there and they can normaly find a good solution to every problem (+4640-35 86 07 || http://www.beijer.se). Regards Edmund Edited by edda

Thank you for your reply. This problem shows sometime in unknown conditions, between the HMI and an Ewon E2100. There isn't an other device on modbus tcp. We have tryed many times to reset the panel, downloading the application, modify some register, to solve the trouble. But after few week or month, the panel shows this error and the application crashes (it's an important application, it manages the alarms for many furnaces). The HMI was buy in Italy, in Mitsubishi, therefore, we make this same question one year ago to the service. We don't have receive any reply from Italy, Germany or Sweden for our problem. So we want to change the E410 with an V8 Hakko that now it's equiped with FX3U ENET driver. Bye.

I have contact Beijers, that suggest to me to change the panel with new one , beacuse the 410 it's too old. I follow their suggest, but i change with Hakko V8, because now they have the FX3U ENET driver, one year ago not yet. Bye