Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcdp

question about GOT 1565

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a question about the GOT 1565 series. I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the HMI & SCADA forum, but being a Mitsu. product, I figured I would try here first. When entering a numerical input, is there any way to define where on the screen you want the keypad to pop up? I know you can set it so it won't pop up in front of the item you are entering data to, but I would like to have it pop up on the left hand side of the screen every time it is brought up. Thanks in advance for any help, plcdp

Its been a while since I have worked with Mitsu but I beleive that if you look closely there is an x on the screen this will be the area where the screen comes up and it can be moved.

You can place a locator on the screen to tell it where to come up.

Crosbow, How do you do such a thing??? I looked through the manual and I don't see anything like that. Thanks for the help, plcdp

Object menu, Window Position, Key Window. There are options there for setting the upper left corner of each type of screen. And they can be set different places on different screens.