Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
callelundin

Beginners guide to CX-programmer

5 posts in this topic

Hey there folks! Im just started my first CX-programmer project and i vounder if anybody knows where i can find a beginner guide, programming guide, quick guide or similar. I know my way around Step7, Modicon and Mitshubishi.. But in this tool i cant even find a libary with functions such booty Greather then, Pulse triggers, shift function.. im going crazy, i must have missed somthing! :D So if anybody knows about guide, i vould be glad! :D Cheers!!

Check the CX-Programmer introduction guide in the CX-One start menu introduction guides folder or find it at "C:\Program Files\OMRON\CX-One\On-line Manuals\"

Hi callelundin, I just sent you a PM regarding your questing

Hello! Can i have that manual too? Thank you! Best regards Arpad

When in a rung if you hit 'I' a box will come up. Then select 'detail', then select function help and a full list of functions will be displayed for your PLC. Be advised that if it is one of the newer PLCs (CJ1, CJ2, CP1, CS1) the list will be extensive. The manual mentioned installs when CX-One installs - follow the instructions given by PDL. No need to send it to you - it is already there and installed for your use.