Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECSI

Indusoft Trending

3 posts in this topic

I am using Indusoft Web Studio (for now) to monitor a Mitsubishi FX3U PLC. I will be trending the temperature vs. time data of 12 temperature controllers. My customer would like to have the trend inverted, where time is on the Y axis and temperature is on the X axis. I don't think this is possible with Indusoft. I also don't recall it being possible with Citect, RSView or CX-Supervisor. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Customer wants to mimic a vertical scrolling chart recorder that he is also using on this project. Thanks!

ECSI, I think I have some good news for you. The current version of IWS (v6.1+SP6) allows you to change the orientation of the Trend Control from Horizontal to Vertical. Just follow the steps below: Double-click on the Trend Control (on the development environment) to launch the Object Properties window Click on the Axes button to launch the Axes dialog. Click on the Position button and then select the option “Vertical” (instead of “Horizontal”) from the Orientation box. Hope this helps. Scott Kortier Marketing Communications Mgr. InduSoft

Hey thanks Scott! I'm running v6.0+SP3 for now (2-week trial). I'll download and try v6.1 as soon as my customer gives me the official green light on this project. Thanks again.