Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pmmdavid

Pid loop table for variable Set-point

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new with Siemens PLC. so please understand if my question are wrong. i want to ask and request some PLC sample code for my application that i wanna refer. my application are .....Set-point were changing depend on 10 pumps signal (digital)...let say when pump 1 on, my set-point were 10 % and when pump 1,2 on , my set-point were 20%. so all of my set-point were move after adding (pump ON) and subtract (pump OFF). so i saw that inside Microwin , PID wizard were doesn't match with my application but PID loop table will match. and then i want to control Propotional Band , Integral time to very slow response when system is normal to avoid Over shoot output .....And then also i want to control Propotional Band , Integral time to very fast response to avoid floating when system is faulty. Note ,,,,this was my experience when i found commissioning with OMRON plc bcos my application is Thyristor Control so immediate shunt it off. now i plan to use 200 Cpu and Exor HMI. set-point variable also control Via Hmi. that set-point percentage were also can change during commissioning but anyway Totally 10 pumps for 100% (10, 30 , 10 ,2 ,20 ,5 ,3,......) please give me some advice and suggestion (Sample- if applicable bcos i don't have any experience at all with siemens PID loop table. your help will be much appreciated. please please!!!

Your Application does not totally depend on PID loop whether need to do more program for your variable setpoint. PID loop just control the process according to your setvalue. have a look on attached reference _Continuous_Control_with_SFB_41_FB_41__CONT_C__.pdf