Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
preed

Old PLCs for sale

7 posts in this topic

I have a few old, but hardly used PLCs and servo motors. (1) Allen Bradley PLC SLC 503 with PIC module - $100 -------------- SOLD (1) Mitsubishi PLC F1 20 MR U/L with (1) F2-20GF1 programming interface and cable. - $75 --------------- SOLD (2) Mitsubishi MRJ Servo amps with 300w brushless motors - $200 (1) Mitsubishi A1S PLC with assortment of I/O modules. - $100 I also have the MEDOC software to program the Mitsubishi PLCs. These are old lab units, so they don't have any real use. They're great for small home grow projects. If you see something of interest, make me an offer. Edited by preed

I will take the MIT PLC hardware PM me with some details.

If Jeff doesn't want it, I'll take the F2-20GF1 and cables... I have customers with those old F1 units.

That's fine, I sent a PM to Jeff, asking which Mitsu he wanted. I just need to get this older stuff out of my shop. Perry

You are correct I want the old stuff. I need the F2-20GF1, cables, and software. Does your customer just need to pull a program out (one time use) or do they want to own one? I will work with you on the one time use if tha is something you / they are interested in.

Perry I may know someone who is interested in the AB stuff. Drop us a list of what you have.

Hi DO you still have the below mentioned items. (2) Mitsubishi MRJ Servo amps with 300w brushless motors - $200 (1) Mitsubishi A1S PLC with assortment of I/O modules. - $100 i want to buy it Regards feroz