Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maccxim

Mitsubishi Q plc - Internet

10 posts in this topic

Anybody have expereance of plc programming by internet connections? For example: Q plc system with QJ71E71.. ethernt card connected in the factory network I had just one expereance using GX developer and a VPN connection Max

Max, There are not differences between direct Ethernet connection and VPN, if to talk about PLC programming. See menu Online-Transfer Setup, it seems there all crystal clear.

Only issue with programming over the Internet is if the routers and firewalls at the site will let you in. That's an IT issue, not a PLC issue.

That's right but i've seen in the Mitsubishi internet site, GX Remote Service-I , version1 and version 2 package. Seems something that provides tools for internet programming .... ( .... i never used it Do you know something about it? Max

Not released in North America. I know nothing about it.

I also first heard about this product, but after I read the materials I can say that this product is designed for remote access to the PLC, if the PLC is not directly connected to an Ethernet network, and connects to a computer on an Ethernet network via programming port.

thank you for your interesting I have found an old copy of Gx Remote Service. Seems a tools that provides a connection like this (PC with GX Remote Service)-----internet-----(Remote pc)----(PLC) the only thing i don't like of this configuration is that i must use Remote PC for connection. ........ I'm investigating

No need to complicate the task, plug PLC through QJ71E71-100 to an Ethernet, then configure the GX Developer connection on the remote computer and you can program your PLC remotely. Only may be some problem with online programming (when PLC run).

Hello, Can you give a link to this product, i couldn't find anything. Thanks

Use "GX Remoteservice-I Ver 2" with Google Or try to visit japan melfans web