Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dandrion

AB practice

6 posts in this topic

Hi! there. Could someone help me out in my practice? I'm using AB Micrologix 1200. Am new in PLC. Kind of practicing in basic instructions like One Shot Rising. when I upload the simple program with OSR appended, it does'nt show in the program.. Thanks, Danny Andrion ABpractice1.RSS

When I opened your program RSLogix prompted that a "Auto Save Recovery" file was found. The first time I used this file and the instruction was missing. The second time opened it I didn't use the recovery file and the instuction was in there. Hope this helps.

Thanks RDay for the assistance. Need to practice more. Can't get samples from AB Micrologix 1200. It's not included in the manual. Can you share some? dandrion

Well, I don't have a program for a 1200 but I do have one for a 1000. It is for a automated stamping press. I would be glad to let you have that if you want.

Hello RDay, Really glad to have your samples from 1000 model. My project is very much related to simple cutting press using double acting cylinder. I'll post this as soon as it is working. Thank you very much to Forum.mprlc Best regards, Dandrion

Here you go. PP12.zip