Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcdp

Hazardous voltage warning labels

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good quality voltage warning labels. We have bought a couple different types but don't care for the quality as they don't appear like they would last very long. Thanks very much, plcdp

Check out the Brady labels from Grainger. I have found these to be pretty durable, at least to the point of only being replaced when the cabinet is repainted during production maintenance shutdowns (like that ever happens.....) J.B.

I just found someone in the area that does phenolic labels. I get to choose exactly what I want. Background color, lettering color, letter sizing, font, do I want four short rows or two long rows, whether I want adhesive on the back, predrilled corner screw holes, or no mounting options, etc etc. I pay more than I would on the mass market, but its worth it to get it how I want it and to say exactly what I want it to say. Usually the mass market labels always had something about them I did not like and there was only one choice of each warning. It may take a bit of looking in your area to find one not too terribly expensive with a good quality of stock, but it may be worth it. Look under engraving in the phone book or the net. The lady I use does it out of her home as a side business. No office and no extra cost. Z