Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GlennP

CJ2 IP Error

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, I have a CJ2H64-EIP and a IP error is showing on the Ethernet display 'IE ER D6 IP 46 IP’ Which is a connection failure to node 46, I think. I haven't set up any Datalink comms to any devices. my Question is how to I get rid of the Message? There are no errors etc in the Error logs?

Have you monitored the unit with CX-Configurator? It gives a detailed status on the unit. Have you tried resolving the error using the MS/NS status LEDs and the error code with the manual? You can get the manual at myomron.com (register first) at /downloads/1.Manuals/PLCs/UNITS CJ_CP/W465-E1-04.

Hi, thanks for replying, I have the manual and didn't read it throughly, until now. I have now gone online with CX Network Configurator for EtherNetIP and check the status as you suggested and guess what? There are datalinks in the module trying to connect to a non-existant PLC. The PLC is new, so Omron PLCs must come with these Datalinks etc, as default, just to catch new users out. Cheers Glenn

Wow I didn't know you can already order a CPU with preset Datalinks ... strange though!

I thought that I read somewhere that the new versions also come with programs in them....