Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jtorregrosa

wincc flexible+simotion d410

4 posts in this topic

Hello i have ethernet/ip network with one im151-8 pn oe im151-3 hf as profinet IO device of im151-8 PN and simotion D410, and cj1m with e5zn via serial gateway i want to use winCC flexible with this system like PC hmi. i have some questions of how to configure simotion d410 like a independent CPU but with posibility to get position and alarms in wincc flexible...?? can i have in the same network with the same siwitch cj1m and siemens systems? i have Cx-OPC server for comunicate via ethernet with cj1m is ther any posibility to comunicate cj1m with im151-8 PN, i only need some bits what indicates if one process has finished... or can i do this via wincc flexible doing relationship of different tags? u know any good tutorial for setting up simotion d410? regards Edited by Jtorregrosa

Two file to send for D410. I'll send in 2 post because exeed upload limit. D410_Commissioning_en_US.pdf

Thx Man!! i have solved it creating I-device: Create a new project in SIMOTION scout and create a SIMOTION D410 PN. When you create the cpu then you can set the IP-Adress for the SIMOTION CPU an the PG/PC Interface which ist connected to the D410. In HWConfig open the properties of the PN-Interface and select the tab "I-Device". select the checkbox "I-Device Mode" an create the input/output-slots you need. Save and compile the station and create the GSDML file for the i-Device and install it (Menu Options -> Create GSD for I-Device). Create a new Station in HWconfig (Type SIMATIC 300 Station) an add the IM151-8 from the HWcatalog(PROFINET-IO -> I/O -> ET200S). Create a new subnet for the ET200. Add the created I-Device GSDML to the Profinet System of the IM (Profinet IO -> preconfigured Stations -> D410). Open the properties of the GSDML and set the IP-Adress which is Assigned to the D410 with click on the Button "Ethernet". Disable the checkbox "Assign IP address via IO Controller". regards Edited by Jtorregrosa

i have resolved somethings... but i only need help at one thing... connect simatic with simotion via i-device (Profinet RT) anybody can help me to configure and use it? i have the faq of support buy i dont understand how it works i only need to exchange bits for indicate to simotion when need to move to the next position of a plataform via s7-300 with some sensors thx for advance