Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indepthmarine

FTP into CJ1M CPU13-ETN

4 posts in this topic

HI again, I have searched all over this website and have not found "how to" FTP into the PLC. I am trying to access the data files recorded onto the compact flash card, using a client's laptop, with no Omron software. My trial period on WS FTP Pro expired without being used, but will buy a copy if that is required. I have tried setting the IP address in the IO table to 192.168.1.22 and subnet mask 255 255 255 0 I have not been able to connect this way yet, but have not found a manual to follow either. My ETN unit number is 0 and Node number is 1 I now have an error light flashing, and checking SoftSW on the IO table it shows address mismatch. Can someone direct me to the manual, or post step by step directions on setup and connecting? (I do have CX One on my laptop, and am connected through the peripheral port using CS1W-CN226 cable)

I found some information here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...amp;hl=ethernet I have now changed the IP address to 192.168.0.1 and the mismatch error is gone. Still can't FTP into it.

Here is a care package for you on CJ1M-ETN11 and FTP Server applications (It includes a No-License needed version of WS_FTP_LE) ws_ftple.zip