Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ccolson

USB to Serial Cable

7 posts in this topic

Well, I have a problem. I thought I would post here first then go searching. I got a new work laptop, no serial port (darn IT people). Anyway, I am trying to establish communication with an FX2N via a belkin usb to serial converter to the SC-09 cable. This converter works great with other devices, meters, AB processors, etc. However I have no luck with the Mitsubishi processors. I am using GX developer. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I am using a Leadership type Goldship serial / USB converter model 01060 I think, it works good with all Mitsubishi's PLC. It has 2 parts: first: the cable with a male USB A conector and the other side a male USB B conector and second: the converter with DB9 conector and the other side a female USB B conector. http://www.ezaki.com.br/html/vitrine/v_ind...doproduto=42893 Bye!

Why not to get cable from MRPLC? http://shop.mrplc.com/view_product.php?pro...=cable-mitsuusb

hi I had the same problem. i was trying to comunicate to an mitsubishi QnA. Applying service pack 1 of windows Xp solved the problem. Greetz,

thank you all for trying to help, can't seem to get anything to work with the mitsubishi. Mr. Cables, I have taken your advice and ordered the cable from this site. I sure hope it works. Thanks again.

The USB cable from this site works fine. I bought one to test in my classroom. I've got a new Dell without a serial port, and a CP Technologies USB to Serial adapter (www.tigerdirect.com) has worked with every piece of Modicon, Omron, Siemens, AB, and Mitsubishi software I have tried. The only one that did not work was Telemecanique's PL7 Pro. And they sell a USB cable for programming the TSX Micro and TSX Premium.

I received the cable in the mail today. Now I'm up and running. Thanks alot. I highly recommend buying this cable.