Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Plc direct source code?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a PLC Direct PLC sample they would be willing to put in the archive? Please contact me before you upload if you do.

Hi Chris- I can set you up with a couple of examples. I should be able to give you a DL205 series program as well as a DL405 series program. If you want them email me at: kamenges@juno.com Thanks, Keith

I have the sliding mode control example I did last summer for the DL250. I also have one for the SLC500 and Micrologix. I am thinking about doing one for the FX2N and S7-2xx. I have also sorts of demos on our website that show how to communicate with our motion controller. Since we make our controller look like whatever PLC is talking to it, the examples are good example of peer to peer communications. AD Sliding Mode Control SLC500 Sliding Mode Control I like the SLC 500 version because one can see everything on the trends. It is neat. Anything that I post here or on the plcs.net forum you can add to the library if you wish.

I do a major amount of my work with PLC Direct projects. I have a web site that shows a lot of my work using PLC Direct (Automation direct) laveryt@texloc.com techknowman@techknowman.com

Here's some sample code directly from their web-site: http://www.plcdirect.nl/ADC/ADC_main.htm?h...rt/Examples.htm -Matt