Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
similogical

Panelbuilder32

5 posts in this topic

I just loaded panrelbuilder32 on my laptop. some files it will open and others, it come by with the message "Unable to load file. Not a panelview32 file or disk space is low." My disk space is not low and it is a panelview file. would appreciate somr feedback.

What version of PB32 are you using and if you know what version are the files that won't open. Also what are the file extensions {pba, pbw} that you're trying to open.

PB32 version 3.80. I uploaded from a panelview and it was a PVA

This is a know issue about software version... like Bob say http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app...%20is%20low.%22

Most systems integrators merely create a PBA PanelBuilder Apllication, then compile it to a PVA, PanelView application, and then download it. This is all by default. Then after than, any one can upload the pva, decompille, and edit. There are (2) different scenarios that will will inhibit future uploads. If the originator is trying to protect thier intellectual content, they may elect to make the PVA so that it can not be de-compiled. The second scenario, is one that we ran into, is that if your application exceedes hardware memory limit, you can elect to make the PVA not de-compile, and eke out a few more screens.