Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark-

FINS support...

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a CP1L-M with two serial ports. It does not appear that I can add Ethernet FINS support to this model. I am searching for a low end PLC that supports FINS Ethernet. Ideas? Thanks, Mark

Some CP1 PLCs can have a CJ1 Ethernet card added as an expansion. I think they may only be the 'H' type - check the leaflet. I do hear a rumour by the way but unconfirmed at this point.

Interesting, what us this rumour Bob, I wonder if it is similar to other 'rumuors' that I have 'heard'......

Hello, Thanks. I found a CJ1M-CPU11-ENET that will do the trick. Ciao, Mark

Hi, CP1 series can use a CP1W-CIF41 ethernet unit. This unit is suitable for CP1L and CP1H series. A google will yield some hits for this. We installed one recently and it works fine. The functionality is not the same as a CJ Series type ethernet unit. Sorry, can't find a datasheet at the moment. Nibroc

Rumours about Ethernet, CJ2M is almost here (waiting on the new CX-One I understand), CPU rationalisation etc.

Hi Bob, I haven't heard any news except that CX-One-V4 should be out sometime early next year. Have ordered CX-Supervisor V3 and await its arrival. Nibroc

Hello, Thanks. Mark