Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowhunter2000

Red Lion G 310 emulation

12 posts in this topic

Hi to all: I got a costumer that have a machine whit red lion G 310 HIM and one got the front glass brock I can see the screen and I can recovery the aplication and maket run on emulation mi question is it is posible to run the aplication from the PC

So the screen is functional but the display is broken? For a temporary workaround enable the web server and turn on remote control. This will allow you to operate the screen via Internet Explorer.

OK tnks TWcontrols I we try do this tomorrow morning and I well post the results

this is the screen shot of the web browser I got is somting els I nedd to do regarles enable the browser any oder seting untitled.bmp

That should be it. Like I said, it will get you by in a pinch, but I wouldn't make anything permanent out of it

TNKS I well let sare the results tomorow

I at mi costumer plant and can't make the panel to work this is the flie of the program can some one explain me who to run the aplication on internet explorer

winewire.rar

You will first need to connect to the unit via Ethernet. That could be done by connecting the G3 and PC through a hub, switch, or router, or by connecting them directly with a cross over cable. The PC will need to be in the same subnet as the G3, in this case 192.168.0.XXX, where XXX is not 10. Then open your web browser and type the G3's IP address (192.168.0.10) into the address bar. That should get you to the web server. Finally, click the Remote View link to view the virtual HMI. Regards, Dan

Hey today I finaly got the machine up and run so mi costumer is happy and evrytihig is fine now. the week end they well recive a new panel. so I have to download the program and instaled on the machine so they can run the machine on normal way TNKS to all for the help this is a greate forum

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how it worked out!

Thancks to you and to all the members of this forum this is the best plase to find and share information and expirenses now regardining the red lion panels they are a grate HIM and also cheaper than AB's and they do the job so in my future prollrcts I well consider usining them also time ago I us a NAIS HIM and they are greate to and also very cheap so lets keeap this plase working like is now I most active in AB forum but is easy to find info regardin oder brands.