Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indra

S7 LICENCE manager error

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I just bought 2 ( two ) new PC "DELL" the I want to install the SIMATIC S7 software. Unfortunately, everytime I installed it, the problem comes when installed AUTOMATION LICENCE MANAGER, with following error as attached. Please help me to solve this problem that occur in these two PC DESKTOP. I already tried installed in my other NOTEBOOK but it is working perfectly, without any error. I try toENABLE in TOOLS/OPTION/DEBUGGING/ JUST IN TIME, but I don't know how to go there ? Is it in WINDOWS EXPLORER ? but I can't find TOOLS / OPTION etc Regards, INDRA

hi, i had a similar problem so downloaded an earlier version of the license manager from the siemens website. Everything worked fine after that. cheers

Hi Sparky, Please inform me WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD the early version of LICENCE MANAGER ? And why if I use it and installed in my NOTEBOOK, without any problem ? IS it problem PC or the CD installer of LICENCE MANAGER ? Please help me to solve this problem because I have to installed it in these PC for ONLINE TROUBLESHOOTING. Regards, INDRA