Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marjan

Twido - Magelis

9 posts in this topic

Hello! I am trying to connect Twido TWDLCAA10DRF and Magelis XBT H011010. I have made a cable to connect them and a test project. When I connect them, there is a note on Magelis DIALOG TABLE WRITING/READING IMPOSSIBLE. For the test I am trying to read one register from Twido. Cable connection is in attachments. Can anyone help me please!? Best regards Edited by Marjan

Hi, The Twido communicates in Modbus, by default the Magelis is in Unitelway. Have you set up the right parameters ? JC

have you checked the correct address cabled in the 25 pin connector. Have you configurated the "Dialog table" in the XBTH? Have you "enabled" the dialog in the PLC by writing the correct exadecimal code in the word indicated in the XBTH??

I think the cable is OK. The dialog table on the XBTH is configured. What do I have to configure on the Twido PLC? Do you mean with the EXCH function? Best regards

when you configure the Dialog table in the XBTL-1000 you will find an Hexadecimal code that must be written by the PLC in order to enable the dialog. You must just write that hex number in the word (I don't rememner which one.... could be the first one of the table) indicated in the xbtl-1000. Edited by aggattapauer

Dear sir 

Please help me. I want to upload program from monitor maglies XBT-H11010. I am setup program software XBTL 1000 in the computer under Windows XP (sp3 ).I'm used cable xbtz915 between monitor and computer. I am setup the driver unitlway. but when I try to upload program gives the driver not access the communication. 

Thanks 

best regards 

Dear sir 

Please help me. I have monitor maglies xbt-ho11010 .I want to upload program from monitor but I want suitable program software. Vijeo program is suitable  ?.If yes please send me the link to download program. 

Thanks 

best regards 

eng / ramadan 

Dear sir 

Please help me. I want to upload program from monitor maglies XBT-H11010. I am setup program software XBTL 1000 in the computer under Windows XP (sp3 ).I'm used cable xbtz915 between monitor and computer. I am setup the driver unitlway. but when I try to upload program gives the driver not access the communication. 

Thanks 

best regards 

I not sure with that particular HMI but, usually unless you have the original source code or the source code was downloaded with the run time file I don't think you will be able to upload to modify (I may be wrong)

Steve