Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

file made on CX One 3.0 readable on CX One 2.0

9 posts in this topic

Hi! I have CX One 2.0 with all updates and I cannot read files made in CX One 3.0 prepared in CX programmer, Cx Designer, Cx Integrator. Do I have to upgrade my CX to 3.0 or I can somehow read these files? Thanks for clue

Which version of CX-Programmer etc was the file saved in, and which version have you got now? And what is the error? There maybe something else the cause... Regards, Bertie

Probably due to new processors, new functions etc etc. You could try saving as a cxt file and then open that. If the program was written using new functions or PLC not available in V2 it will never work I would suggest. Best suggestion is keep your software up to date quite frankly.

I will try with CXT extension I have not idea what CX Programmer version ( I know only it was CX One 3.0) was used to write the code. I got error: Soon I purchase upgrade from V2.0 to V3.0 Thanks

Hi, This error message shows CX-Programmer 7.1 installed - which is NOT the latest version. If the project file was created in version 8.x (in CX-One 3.0) then clearly you cannot open in 7.1 !! Re-run your autoupdates to get your CX-Programmer updated to the same version as used in CX-One 3.0 Regards, Bertie

I re-run autoupdates many times and it doesn't want to upgrade CX programmer to higher version then my current 7.1 What should I do to make better autoupdate? Thanks for clue Pawel

Did you use the latest Auto Update tool? Download it from MyOmron.com: http://www.myomron.com/NewOOPAdmin/fileBro...xOneAutoUpdate# (login first).

I have CXOne 2.0, and with the update, that give me CXP 7.31 I think that if you want CXP 8.x you have to buy CXOne 3.0. Thats what OMRON people said to me.

You should be able to buy the upgrade from Omron. There is supposed to be a new major upgrade out before Xmas - Windows 7 support and new goodies - CJ2M!