Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RFurey

RSView32. How can you get screen shots of the displays?

3 posts in this topic

I've done the PRNT SCRN thing and pasted the image in PAINT in other instances, but in this case I'm faced with a situation where the RSView project is currently on a different computer with a smaller screen and therefore I can not view the entire display. Is there any sort of utility where I can convert the display file into a bitmap of JPG file?

I'm not sure what your end goal is, but can you save the file in the pdf format? If so, you can download a free app, such as CuteWriter 2.6.2, and set it as your default printer. Then in RSView32, issue a command "PrintDisplay MyDisplay" where MyDisplay is the name of the display screen you want. A "Save As" window will open. Give the file a name and location and click OK. Now you can open the file in Acrobat and you should be able to zoom in or out, cut and paste, etc.

i use screenprint & capture 32. you can get it for free at download.com. you can set it up to print to a printer, or create bitmaps or jpegs. been using it for years, it works really well for this.