Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rumayan

Fx3U-128

10 posts in this topic

Dear colleagues, I am a fresh beginner in the field of PLC life and looking for help please. I am in the process of buying the fx3U-128M and fx2n-232 for my project (would like to control some valves and send command to a syringe pump to unload a solution to a container using rs232. I’d also like to order the Gx developer 8.0 for programming the plc using a ladder programming language. I am not sure if I need to order any other stuff for such a project (software, hardware, etc). I will also order screentouch panel from Monitouch for visualisation purposes. Could you please advise me if that’s all I need for my project Many thanks rumayan

Don't forget a progarmming cable for the PLC. Are you going to use a 232BD board because then you need the FX3U-rs232 BD board not the FX2N!!! Edited by Gambit

The reason Why I want to use FX2N-232IF insteade of FX3U-232 BD, because somebody already used that type and he thinks it is easier to deal with it. I don't know really

Actualy the board is easier. Just download the comm manual for FX3U. The only thing you need is the RS(2) instruction and the comm setup is via the parameters.

So, you suggest that I should go for FX3U-232-BD. is that waht you mean ? also you've mentioned the cable for the Fx3U-128M. What cable is that Thanks in advance

Yep take the 232bd The cable you need is the SC09 cable Edited by Gambit

Instead of SC09, you can use the USB cable FX-USB-AW if you don't have a serial port. Or for PC connection, just add FX3U-USB-BD to the PLC. Also, you will need no less than GX Developer 8.25 to program the FX3U.

Anyone help me to send a copy of sample program for FX3u PLC + FX-2n-232if card programming (I want to connect Motorola Barcode scanner with Fx2n-232if ) My Mail id:- mohitkumar1188@gmail.com Edited by Mohit Singh

Mohit, your post has nothing to do with the original topic. In the future, please create a new topic instead of posting on a topic which has been dead for 5 years.