Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbo

CC-link remote net(Ver.2 mode)

10 posts in this topic

Hello All, I have a configuration with 4 system Q plc's (Q01CPU) all connected with a CC-link network. when i set it up in mode = "remote net(Ver.1 mode)" it all works fine, when i change the mode of the slave plc's to version 2 it still works fine, but when i change the master to version 2 it stops working. If i check the settings in GX IEX 6.01 with the Check button it says all is well. But if i download the parameters to the cpu the cpu generates an error. if i look at the error with "Debug" - "System Errors" i get the message "The contents of the CC-Link parameter are incorrect". Has anyone already experimented with CC-link in remote net(ver.2 mode) ? is it possible that this mode is impossible on this type of Cpu ? Greetz Jimbo Edited by Jimbo

Do you have manuals and did you read them? You can also visit http://www.cc-link.org/eng/t_html/top.html for more info. According to compatibility info (http://www.cc-link.org/eng/t_html/cc/07.html) Master version 1 only works with slaves version 1. Master version 2 should work with slaves versions 1 and 2. I would expect that if you have both version1 and version2 slaves on a same network, whole network would have to be configured as version1.

Hey panic, Thx for the links, is was looking for extra info on version 2 but coudnt find it. With this info i can put my supplier to work because he never heard of version 2. I did look in the most recent manuals on the net and there is nowhere a reference for version 2. All my stations are System Q plc's, and the all the slaves are configured as version 2 slaves so it should work. I think maby the hardware version of the CC-link card is to low. Greetz, Jimbo Edited by Jimbo

The QJ61BT11 only supports v1.1 of CC-Link. To use 2.0 on the master and run the network in 2.0 requires the QJ61BT11N. And all of your slave devices have to be v2.0 as well. CC-Link 2.0 isn't really rolled out yet in the US (to the best of my knowledge).

Hello, My supplier has solved the problem. The first master who can handle version 2 communication isnt released yet. it shoud be available by august 2004. Greetz, Jimbo Edited by Jimbo

Jimbo, I don't know where are you located but I am getting Q02H PLC with CC-Link master V2 either today or tomorrow morning. Everything was stock in Chicago. panic mode

Check this out

It came ca 1/2h ago (see upper left corner). Now you can talk to your supplier Edited by panic mode

I got one a month ago. It's a stock item in the US. I ordered the old one, and they called me and said it was obsolete and were sending the new one. And it's stock level was good a month ago, not sure about now.

Well i am located in Belgium (Europe) and the card is not in stock yet. so i will have to find another solution to transport my 40 words. i know there are dedicated instructions for that but i dont seem to be able to get them to work. But i am going to open another topic about that. Thx to everyone who responded, especially panic for the photos my supplier was a bit shocked. Greetz, Jimbo Edited by Jimbo