Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amisdaniel

Error Led on Mitsubishi A2NCPU

5 posts in this topic

Hi everibody ! I'm new in this forum. I read all topics about A2NCPU Mitsubishi and i don't find answer for my problem.Therefore will require help. The problem that I met her is : Run led flashing, Error led is ON.I found the battery low and I replaced it .But the error has not disappeared. I think the program has lost but what is this error? I have experience in Siemens S5 but I know nothing about mitsubishi .I tried to reset as written in manual,but nothing. I disconect all modules and nothing.Siemens if the program has no cpu can enter RUN.Is the same and the mitsubishi ? I have program listed but I do not have particular unit and special software for Mitsubishi.How can I detect if the hardware is defective ?Any suggestion is welcome ! Thank You ! Best regards !!

Hook up your Laptop with GX developer and go to diagnostics>PLC diagnostics and read error code.

Hi. You should try to get a software package for Mitsubishi (GX Developer or GX IEC Developer), so that you are able to read out the error code (as Metallion suggested). You could try to download the DEMO version (free) of GX Developer from Mitsubishi. You have a maximum om 1000steps of programming, but you can connect and check the error code of the PLC.You will also need a programming cable "SC-09" to connect to the PLC The CPU can go into error even if the battery was low..... In addition; this CPU with most of the IO cards cannot be purchased or repaired anymore, so I would strongly recommend that you (or your customer) start to consider changing/upgrading this PLC

Thank you very much for your suggestions. In this moment i download software and i prepare to install the computer .Now must buy cable SC 09. Best Regards !

My first guess is the battery died while it was powered off and so the program is lost. But GX Developer will tell you that when you go online. The demo version will not let you get online. The 1000-step limited version might, but not sure if that was only for FX, not A.