Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marco8037

V-series (moni-touch)

1 post in this topic

Hello people. I am using the V-series editor V5.30 to program an HMI touch pannel from moni-touch. I would like to use it together with a beckhoff equipment connected via ethernet using the TWINCAT ADS driver. Does anybody know if there are any way to import the program variables from a twincat file? I can do that with the Information designer (the software for the beijer's HMI's) like the following drawing: In the green circle, I import the twincat file and then, all the variables appear on the red circle ready to use on HMI software from beijer. Is there any way to do the same in the V-series editor V5.30 for moni-touch HMI's? I have selected the ADS protocol as shown in the following picture: However, When I draw an object, like a push-button, for example, if I want to link it to a variable used on twincat file, I don't know how to do that. Please see the following picture: I have selected PLC1 for the blue push-button. PLC1 is the equipment with the beckhoff ADS driver. However, how can I link it to a variable? What is the P100-0 and 0000064-00 meaning? It would be much easiest if I could import the variables of my twincat file to my project. Is it possible to do? Thanks everyone.