Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest maccxim@excite.it

A0J2/H CPU

4 posts in this topic

Good morning from Italy I have to change one A0J2cpu with one A0J2Hcpu. Unfortunately, on the original A0J2cpu exist a microcomputer area, probabily developed for pid algorithm. Anybody have the program tools for read it and for transfer in the new A0J2Hcpu? Best regards Max maccxim@excite.it

What software are you using to program the PLC? Medoc, GX Developer or GX IEC Developer? Medoc only lists A0J2 and GX Developer only lists A0J2H so you cannot change the cpu type easily, however, sometimes Medoc does not realise the difference in an 'H' cpu so you may be able to write directy to the new A0J2H. I'm not sure of the need to read the microcomputer area, this is usually a portion of memory laid aside for the purposes of maths & SFC, however, on a new program you have to determine how much memory is reserved for microcomputer, this is in the parameters section.

I use Medoc to read from A0J2cpu, then i convert the project to a normal AnS cpu, just to import with GX developer. Then, with GX Developer i re-convert it to new A0J2Hcpu. I check all the parameters for A0J2Hcpu correctly (including microcomputer program memory size). Then with GX Developer i send the project into A0J2Hcpu. Regarding microcomputer program, after read it from original A0J2cpu, with medoc i create a new project with A1S driver (A1S driver is the only compatible with A0J2Hcpu), then i renamed the original .OBJ file according to the A1S project name. Then with Medoc and the A1S project opened i send only the microcomputer area into the A0J2Hcpu. The problem is that when i turn the key of new cpu to run position, the cpu light on the run led for 1 second, after that cpu immediately return to stop state and is impossible to communicate with prog.port of plc since i reset the cpu. Very very strange. I think i do not have the correct tools for develope and/or manipulate the microcomputer area. Bye Max

can you give me a medoc software??